Hallmark has some wonderful Mother’s Day Gift Ideas….these are perfect for those of us with little ones…well… who will not always be so little….it is a great way to capture a moment in time….
- Filled with open-ended questions that spark imaginative answers, “Mom and Me” and “Grandma and Me” Recordable Books capture the answers only a kid can give.
- Within the book, kids record themselves answering a variety of questions, such as “If you and mom were aliens, what would you look like and what would you name your planet?” Or, “What does Mom do to show she loves you?”
- Conversations to Keep: Recordable Books give Mom or Grandma a fun and easy way to capture the true personalities of her (grand) children so she can always remember that little voice and their time together.
- Available at Hallmark Gold Crown stores for $24.95.
- Kids have drawn pictures for moms for years, but Hallmark’s Recordable Artwork Canvas Art Kit takes a Mother’s Day drawing to the next level by capturing a child’s voice and the story behind his or her artwork. Equipped with a canvas panel, Crayola washable paints and a big imagination, kids can paint mom or grandma a masterpiece that is then inserted into a 9”x9” recordable frame.
- For a unique and final touch, kids record a 40-second special Mother’s Day message into the frame and share their unique story behind their art. With the Canvas Art Kit, a mom can play back her child’s precious little voice and experience his or her big imagination on Mother’s Day and any day.
- Available at Hallmark Gold Crown stores and anywhere Hallmark products are sold for $14.95.
These are just 2 of the many wonderful Recordable Products available this year at your local Hallmark Store. You can find a store near you here.
The fantastic folks from Hallmark sent me some fantastic products to check out and tell you about…and giveaway (see below)….
One thing that having children has taught me in regards to gift giving is this- Grandparents LOVE personalized gifts from the grandkids more than gold, silver and diamonds.
I can buy my parents or in-laws a really nice (pricey) gift and they like it sure…but give them something with the grandkids picture, name or artwork on it and good grief they go bananas…
The Conversations to Keep Recordable Book
The book provides questions you ask your kiddo and you record their answers..
Fun Questions like “If you and your Mom made the world’s grossest pizza what would you put on it?” and Timeless questions like “What do you want to be when you grow up?”
This is something Dads you can SO do and Mom would LOVE it! (Hint hint) Though this does come in a “Grandma” version…
I know my parents still have audio recordings of yours truly singing and talking when I was a pre-schooler. My Dad plays these tapes for Liam (my 5 year old) and he loves it…he comes home and tells me about what I said when I was a little girl. My dad records Liam too. You know the cute sweet little voice will change one day…that makes me a little sad just thinking about it….but this book will let you have that “little voice” to keep…and let’s be honest…kid’s do say the funniest things…their perspective is so different. I love it!
The Recordable Artwork Canvas Art Kit
Now my Oldest Son, who is 5…well his middle name should be “Arts & Crafts”…this is such a great idea for him. You just pop the canvas out of the recordable frame and let the kid go for it. (I had an extra canvas on hand from my college art class days for Reese…so he could participate as well…)
They had a blast!!! …AND Grandmama will LOVE this!
Do you keep cards? I keep the good ones and ALL the cards from my children. There are lots of great options this Mother’s Day…….cards that are just plain funny, cards that light-up and cards with fun surprises…
You can check out all the fun Mother’s Day Gift and Card options here
Remember: Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 13th!!!
The Fabulous Folks from Hallmark are giving ONE Lucky Jessica’s Coupons reader a Hallmark Prize Pack to included: Recordable Artwork: Canvas Art Kit, Conversations to Keep: Recordable Book and 3 Hallmark Cards.
This is a Rafflecopter giveaway (Rafflecopter is actually very quick, easy and user-friendly) Just follow the instructions below. You may pick and choose the entry methods you like…skip the ones you don’t like.. (if you are new here then you should know I take a no-pressure type of stance on my giveaways)- though I ask that everyone please do entry method one…Good Luck!
This giveaway is not affiliated, endorsed or associated with Facebook, pinterest, youtube or Twitter. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary to enter. Rules subject to change without notice. Giveaway is open to residents of the USA only. Must be at least 18 to enter.
Don’t ever miss a deal: Find Jessica’s Coupons on Facebook & Follow Jessica’s Coupons Tweets on Twitter. This post may contain affiliate links, when you use them, you support this site. Please refer to the Disclosure Policy for more details. Photo Credit: Hallmark. Hallmark provided me with the complimentary products listed above. Giveaway is sponsored by Hallmark. Sponsor did not influence my opinions, as always those are mine. Note: Products may differ from those shown above. Mother’s Day delivery is not guaranteed.